There are a great array of towbars for sale on the Internet!
The towbar options for towbar fitting in the Manchester area:
Fixed Flange Ball Towbar fitting in Manchester
- With these you can tow plus use a cycle carrier at the same time!
- Available with an AL-KO towball!
- Option to fit with different couplings and accessories!
Detachable Flange Towbar fitting in Manchester
- These can tow and carry cycles simultaneously!
- Take off when not being used!
- Can use with an AL-KO towball!
- Can be fitted with different couplings and attachments!
Fixed Swan Neck Towbar fitting in Manchester
- Can be used in conjunction with AL-KO stabilisers!
- Unlikely to set off rear sensors!
- Normally more expensive than flange towbars!
- Option to fit with different couplings and attachments!
Detachable Swan Neck Towbar fitting in Manchester
- Used fine with AL-KO stabilisers!
- Not likely to set off rear sensors!
- More than likely cost more than flange towbars!
- Can't be fitted with different couplings or accessories!
Anglesey Towing are an Anglesey based Towbar installer covering north Wales, we are NTTA 5 star quality assured and Witter and Westfalia webfit approved. We come to you to fit 6 days a week and vehicle coding is done free if required
Entering a search for the city of Manchester shows a list of towbar fitters within this area. Including the list of towns and areas below.Ancoats and Beswick, Ancoats and Clayton, Ardwick, Baguley, Bradford, Brooklands, Burnage, Charlestown, Cheetham Hill, Chorlton, Chorlton Park, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Clayton and Openshaw, Crumpsall, Deansgate, Didsbury East, Didsbury West, Fallowfield, Gorton and Abbey Hey, Gorton North, Gorton South, Harpurhey, Higher Blackley, Hulme, Levenshulme, Longsight, Manchester city centre, Miles Platting and Newton Heath, Moss Side, Moston, Northenden, Old Moat, Piccadilly, Rusholme, Sharston, Whalley Range, Withington, Withington and Woodhouse Park.