There always has been a extensive collection of towbars for sale via shops online!
Towbar Types for towbar fitting in the London area:
Fixed Flange Ball Towbar fitting in London
- With these you can tow plus carry cycles simultaneously!
- You can have an AL-KO towball!
- Available with different couplings and attachments!
Detachable Flange Towbar fitting in London
- These can tow plus carry cycles at the same time!
- Take off when not being used!
- Can be installed with an AL-KO towball!
- Can be fitted with different couplings and accessories!
Fixed Swan Neck Towbar fitting in London
- Used fine with AL-KO stabilisers!
- Less likely to set off rear sensors!
- More than likely cost more than flange towbars!
- Option to fit with different couplings and attachments!
Detachable Swan Neck Towbar fitting in London
- Can be used in conjunction with AL-KO stabilisers!
- Unlikely to set off reversing sensors!
- Normally more expensive than flange towbars!
- Not available with different couplings or accessories!
See below for towbar fitters in the London area...
Trying to find a towbar fitter in the capital city of London? This search provides a list of companies in the city and its surrounding areas. This creates a list of fitters operating within London including the areas listed below.
Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith, Islington, Kensington, Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, Barking, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton and Waltham Forest.
Not found what you’re looking for? Try a postcode search.